Your family has been growing, Whether you’ve been increasing in numbers or the kids are just getting older, your home suddenly begins to feel less accommodating. You need more space. However, you love your Schaumburg neighborhood: the mature trees, neighbors who you regularly grill out with, and a quiet street. Just how can you balance the desire to stay with the need for more space? Talk to Tom’s Best Quality Remodeling about the possibility of a home addition.
Instead of having to look for a new home and leave the neighborhood (and let’s not even discuss the thought of packing…), why not add on? Provided that you have the lot space, a home addition can be just the answer you’re looking for.
Here are some types of home additions we’ve done in the past:
- Bedroom: Are your kids tired of sharing a bedroom? Maybe they’re keeping each other (and you) up at night? A bedroom addition may give everyone a little more room to breathe and sleep easy.
- Bonus room: Do you need a space for the kids to play or hang out? Are you tired of toys strewn about the house? A bonus room can be a great place for a playroom. Eventually, you could also turn the bonus room into a media room, man cave, or even a workout room. The possibilities are endless.
- Bathroom: If sharing a bathroom has lost its luster, then it may be time for a bathroom addition. You can add a full bathroom in addition to a bedroom or bonus area or by itself.
- Kitchen: Tired of everyone cramming into your galley kitchen? Instead of trying to remodel your small kitchen, expand it! Design the kitchen of your dreams and start from scratch. You can have plenty of cabinet and counter space as well as plenty of bar chairs for your family to hang out.
- Master suite: You need a place to retreat at the end of a long day. A master bedroom with an attached en suite can help you have a place to relax and refresh.
No matter what type of space you need, Tom’s Best can make it happen. We serve homeowners in and around Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Hoffman Estates, Palatine, and Inverness. To get a free consultation and begin talks with our design team, contact us today at (847) 202-6465.